Tuesday, April 6

Who PB's on water? Seriously!

Oh, my. What a close call!

I tried to gulp some water.

Uh-uh. No way.

I stood over the sink for at least 5 min, sliming and praying it would stay down. It finally went down, but it certainly put up a good fight.

I don't want to get prematurely excited, but I think it's safe to say this fill did *something*. A whole lot of *something*!

And my apologies if you've been on my blog at all in the last two hours. I am playing with some new looks - I sure wish you could make all the changes you want and then go live. Oh well!

7 comments:

  1. I love playing with my blog. By the way it looks great..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea restriction. Another thumbs up for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am bored too and trying to change mine. What to do what to do though. Love yours.

    Ouch to the water PB. Crazy, isn't it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the way the blog looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the light blue colors! And boo for pb on water! But yay on feelin the fill!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i HATE pb'ing on water!! Its such a strange feeling when I gulp cold water, and then it comes up still cold! Freaky stuff going on!

    ReplyDelete