Monday, April 26

Going to be MIA

I have my two big work meetings today and tomorrow, so I am going to be scarce! I have to work until midnightish tonight and 10ish tomorrow night. Lucky me!

DH leaves on his one-way ticket to Orlando today. Wish me luck being a solo-mom (I know lots of you do it, and I don't know how, although two kids under 2 is a challenge for anyone, I would guess, super mom or not!). We have no idea when he'll be coming home.

My 5-month bandiversary was yesterday. I'll post comparison pics in the next day or two (when I have a chance) - in 5 months, I've lost 53ish lbs. Incredible, if I do say so myself.

My restriction is still all wonky. I can't eat much, and I do feel full, just not relief-from-hunger full. Not freaking out, but sure would like to get some relief from hunger. I tried to call the PA back on Friday, but her mailbox was full, so she was either really busy or out of town last week. I'll give her another day and try again.

OK, gotta jet! Later, my loverlies!

6 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your long work days!

    I know that whole no relief from hunger full feeling all too well. I will say it does get better though. I'm interested to see what your PA will say when you do speak with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when my hubby has to travel for work (and I only have one little dude) .. Maybe being busy with work will make the time go by faster..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 2 under 2 can be hard! Mine are 6 and 9 and can be challenging!

    Just take little breathers and one step at a time! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word. 53 pounds in 5 months? what is your secret, lady?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great weight loss. How can you work those late hours with the kids? You are a super mom!And a super bandster too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I felt that hunger too. I found that if I drink a whole bottle of water right before a meal. I will eat less and that hunger pang goes away. Maybe that will work for you too! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete