Wednesday, April 21

A quick thanks

I just wanted to say thanks for all the supportive comments. It was a long, tough day. But I survived it and things are looking up. I had a good talking to with myself and said, "Self, you and your family are healthy and wealthy in all the ways that matter. This is all temporary. Be thankful and quit whining. A little positivity goes a long way."

OK, what I really said to myself was, "Self, quit yer bitchin'."

Tomorrow is a new day. The PA has not called me back yet, so I will just go ahead and make an appointment for a fill. I'll show her!

Thanks again - you big BOOBS just rock!

6 comments:

  1. Shoot.... I kept meaning to comment on your last blog.... It's ok to whine when you need to, you've got a lot going on! You are super woman!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a pep talk from yourself to your self to make things better. Best kind of talks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you are feeling a little better, stress and the first day of my period at the same time are enough for me to kill someone, I think that you showed great restraint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have good whine - that's what we are here for - to listen! You have an audience that won't chatter while you unload, or be interested in something else. Nowhere else can do that for you lol. Hope you feel better tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love whining on here. No one is more supportive than this group!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I second what Jenny said! It's nice to have a place to whine and vent in BloggyLand.

    ReplyDelete