Thursday, April 8

Living on reds, vitamin c, and cocaine

No worries. I'm not really. But since it was so fun to give several of you ear worms yesterday, I thought I'd try again.

Plus, while this is NOT what I am living on, it does feel like I have a very limited diet right now. You know why? I am too tight I think. Sigh.

I tried to eat tiny itty bitty bites of cobb salad last night. No go. PB.

Tried it again for lunch today (why? Because I am stupid.) No go. THREE PBs and still feeling a tad stuck.

Yet starving.

Sigh.

I'm on my second latte of the day because at least those go down.

I guess I must limit myself to soups, lattes, and chocolate shakes for a few days. Alright no chocolate shakes. Yogurt, pudding, and any other soft mushies instead.

The good news is the scale said I was down another 1.6 lbs today, bringing my total to 42.2 lbs. I'd LOVE to hit 50 in 5 months, and while it's not super reasonable (I'd have to lose 7.8 lbs in the next 16 days), it's not completely out of the question since I can't really eat much.

Oh, and just so you don't worry - yes, water is going down fine. As is the latte and yogurt, and even nuts and cheese. Just nothing remotely 'solid'. I'll be fine in a few days. Or very skinny. Either of those work for me!

6 comments:

  1. I hope you can get some solids down soon. Seems like everyone who gets an unfill ends up feeling like they have no restriction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stinks! I hope you get some relief soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are able to eat solids soon! But not too much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice title - you hooked me....stick to Vitamin C....I hear it's better for you and cheaper too. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, I love me some Grateful Dead. What a long, strange trip it's been indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Amy, I just saw your comment about not being able to post your comments on my blog. You said the verification part is cut off? Yikes...I have no clue how to fix that. Is there something I need to do? I have been getting a couple of comments coming through so I didn't realize it was a problem...lol...I just thought everyone was busy and didn't have time to comment. If you or someone else knows how to fix this on my part I will tackle it right away. I really appreciate your comments and everyone else that takes the time to write. I hope your band loosens up a wee bit...hard to live on lattes but gotta love the weightloss.

    ReplyDelete