Tuesday, April 20

Terrific Tuesday

I woke up feeling pretty damn good today. And I felt even better when I looked in the mirror. I was standing there with just my bra and pants on, and I actually thought I looked *thin*. It was wonderful! Now granted, I could only see the top half of me, which is definitely my better half, but it looked fine. Imagine how it'll be 50 or even 100 lbs from now!

I skipped right down the front porch steps after dropping the kids off at daycare and thought to myself, "I have a bit of spring in my step."

I got to work and felt jaunty.

I think my ego is increasing at a rate that is exponentially tied to how much I lose. Not such a bad thing after all.

On the restriction front, I'm still not feeling full after meals or for more than 2 hours. I am going to call the PA today. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I had a cup of chicken salad last night and nothing. It takes me a while to eat it, but it doesn't stick with me. I know it's a slider for some, but I was SOOO tight, I thought for sure it wouldn't be a slider for me. I am going to run to a local market for lunch and get a solid protein and see how that goes. I really didn't think it would be this hard to figure out restriction. I still vacillate between feeling I'm too tight or too loose. How's that for confusion?

And here's a picture of me being a good girl this morning - my water bottle which is almost empty and my coffee which will be attacked after the water is gone:

7 comments:

  1. I have a spring in my step today too. It's a good day for those of approaching Twonesia. I feel like I'm embarking on an exotic safari or something. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i slept too much last night and lost my spring in my step! May double up on the caffeine! Doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are having a good day. I can't wait til I can get my band and feel the same way. Hey, I'm a poet and didn't know it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for you. That is such a good feeling. I look at my body though, and I can't imagine it ever being thin. That's hard to wrap my head around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy for you! There's no rush like a confidence boost! True that! I here ya Tessie, about the looking at yourself and not being able to imagine yourself thin. It's kinda unfathomable like you said. But it will happen, ladies! Let's do this! yeah (cue Richard Simmons yelling) yes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy that you are having a good day.

    ReplyDelete