Wednesday, April 7

Is this love that I'm feeling?

Is this restriction that I'm feeling?
Is this the restriction that I've been searching for?
Is this restriction or am I dreaming?
This must be restriction
Cos it's really go a hold on me
A hold on me

(with apologies to Whitesnake!)

Ladies and gentleman (men?), I think we might have a winner!

My latte is going down slow. I almost PB'ed water last night. I heard my tummy sending up burps through the band last night.

I think these are all goooooooooooooood signs. I'm hungry as a mo-fo this morning, BUT I am about to attempt Chobani with Kashi Go Lean mixed in. Or maybe a piece of cheese. Either way, I am crossing my fingers that I may have finally made it to the holy land of bandsters!

I will keep you posted.

Oh, and glad everyone likes the new blog. And Elliana, I STILL CANNOT comment on your blog! It's driving me crazy - the word verification spot is cut off!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of your restriction! I feel like I could eat just about anything lately. Booo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the word verification is cut off on Ellianas blog for you too? I have the same problem. She hasn't heeded our wails as of yet lol. She just mustn't know.

    Whooo for the restriction. Awesome. Fingers crossed it stays with you foreeevvverrr!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn you. It's only 7:30 a.m. here and I've got Whitesnake stuck in my head! Hmmmm....


    Oh, yeah yay for restriction! ;) Seriously though. It's exciting when you finally get those feelings. Remember to take it slow when eating :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay dammit. Seriously. You got me all excited with Whitesnake earlier so I listened to 80's butt rock the entire way to work today and now I have "Here I Go Again" stuck in my head.

    I blame you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1) Now I have Whitesnake stuck in my head!
    2) Congrats on the (possible) restriction!!!

    ReplyDelete