Tuesday, July 20

Sisterhood time, yet again

I have a pretty big box of stuff set aside for the sisterhood. The fun part is most of these clothes have come from other bandsters, so it's not their first sisterhood trip.

Generally, the stuff is 3x and 26/28. Some are smaller sizes, but runs big(ger).

I have yoga capri pants, a really cute strapless brown dress from Joey, lots of short-sleeve shirts, tanks, denim capris, and more. Most of the shirts are work appropriate, assuming you can wear business casual.

If you need anything in those sizes, let me know, and it's yours. And if there's something in particular you are looking for, let me know. I'm happy to take pics and post them, but I know there aren't tons of us who wear that size, so I don't waste my time if it's not necessary.

Long live the sisterhood!

7 comments:

  1. If no one has claimed the yoga capri pants or the denim capris I would like to have them. Do you have an e-mail that I can contact you at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara - LOL.

    The Best Me - email me at achio4444 at gmail dot com! They are all yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long live the sisterhood! (I feel so empowered - I love you girls)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love the dress and/or some tops, if available.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be interested in the pants and any shirts that are NOT sleeveless! These batwings come out on rare occasions at the pool but otherwise are hidden from the world. Don't want to knock someone out or scare small children! LOL! You can email me at kerri76ron82 at msn dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy! Thank you!

    I just sent you an e-mail!

    ReplyDelete