1. What is your favorite genre of movies? (comedy/romance/horror/action)
My favs are documentaries (Born into Brothels) and independent films (Run, Lola, Run), but I also like a good intellectual thriller (Memento) and quirky stuff (Napoleon Dynamite). For the most part, I am not big into mainstream and/or blockbuster type films.
2. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
I usually go for something like Spicy Garlic Triple Play (chicken, shrimp, beef, and veggies in a spicy brown garlic sauce). I also LOVE wonton and egg drop soup, fried rice (the more crap in it, the better!), crab rangoons, egg rolls, orange chicken, szechuan beef - Hell, who am I kidding? I love it all!
3. Okay no one kill me for this one - and don't answer if you don't want to BUT I just saw some preview for Dr. Phil on swingers and I wondered - what's your take on swingers.....for it, against it, do it, would never do it, etc.?
I'm totally cool with whatever you want to do behind closed doors, however, I think it's a very slippery slope, and there's no whining if things don't work out the way you want them to! It's certainly not anything I could engage in, thanks to my history (having been cheated on) paired with a slight jealous streak.
4. Let's go back to a repeat question. Pick one thing you'll do one next week that is for your physical/mental health.
Physical - I will hit the gym 4x.
Mental - I will go to the library and get some books, so I can spend less time on the computer and more time reading this week.
5. Repeat question. Which blog or comment stuck with you the most this week and why?
Vanessa's post about her feelings towards fat people and herself really resonated with me.