Saturday, July 3

Aiming for obese

Less than 10 lbs to go, and I'll be *just* obese. How exciting is that?!?!?! I started out "super obese" and now am "morbidly obese." Just "obese" sounds pretty good right now!

I finally broke out of my little plateau...yes, it was only a week, but I'm spoiled by almost-daily weight loss at this phase of the game, so for the scale to go up instead of down for a week is frustrating. The good news is that I no longer freak out about plateaus, as I *know* that with the band, it won't take long until the scale moves again.

Oh, and guess what? Minor PB last night. I was h-u-n-g-r-y, so I scarfed down some Pringles and paid the price. Won't be doing that again any time soon.

Trying to decide if I feel like heading out with the kids today or not. If we do head out, I think I might check out a local mall. It's too hot to be outside! No, we have not adjusted to the FL heat yet. Although DD was whining in the pool last night because it was chillier than usual. It wasn't even cold, but it wasn't bath-like either. She's already spoiled!

Guess I best go pay attention to the kids since DD is standing with the fridge door open. Lovely.

11 comments:

  1. Small goals keep us focused, have a great 4th of July :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a Happy 4th! glad you've broke through...I hate when the scale is stuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOohoo!!! Any plateau SUCKS so I am glad you are past it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right with you - I need about 6 or 7 lbs to get to obese...Not too far away now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really have done so, so well...Congratulations!...You're all set to enter the final frontier...obesity!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Band Sista! Just caught up on your blog...woo hoo girlfriend...you're doing awesome!! Amy...I never thought I'd say this...but you're going to be obese soon...lol... Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was thrilled when I moved into the "obese" category instead of the morbidly obese one. You are doing great and I wish I could say the heat gets better, but just wait until August. You will be so thankful for that pool!! We will have to get together soon since I'm just an hour or so out of Orlando!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are doing so great. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You GO GIRL.. You are cruising right along.. keep up the great work..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super obese??? Really, like that is a category? Who makes this stuff up anyways??? :)

    You look great and are doing great! With the recent move you are handling it well! I moved three times in the last six years. That spells S-T-R-E-S-S! :)

    Happy Skinny Fourth!

    ReplyDelete