I really have been hungry most of the time since my last fill, a week ago. But it's ok. And that's HUGE. It's not going to kill me. It's not going to wreck my whole day. It's not really a big deal. I eat what I'm supposed to and just go from there. I was hungry last night after dinner and throughout the evening. Not gonna-keel-over hunger, but instead a no-sense-of-satisfaction hunger. However, I worked out instead (half the time while holding a two-year old on my hip, which was really tiring, and she only weighs 25 lbs, so I kept thinking about how happy my body is with the 35+ lbs I've lost), and then I played around with some photos in Photoshop. I really am learning that a little hunger isn't the end of the world.
And the scale rewarded me for my good behavior with another pound gone today. I've lost exactly 9 lbs since my fill last week. I'm also now 3.2 lbs from my 4 month goal of 40 lbs lost. I have 9 days to lose that - I'm confident I can do it.
My next fill is 3 weeks from today. I'd LOVE to be able to go in 20 lbs less than last time, but I think that's a pretty big stretch. 11 lbs in 3 weeks. Hmmmm, maybe not such a stretch after all. That's going to be my goal. That would also put me at 50 lbs lost!
Other random musings:
- It's going to be 55 today, and the sun is shining. Kids & I are definitely going for a walk after work. Oh wait, my mother's helper starts today. Good, she can come with us!
- DH's boss (the company owner) is FINALLY heading to FL April 14-18 to scout out new locations. Thankfully, as that means we'll finally have some answers as to when we are moving.
- Three years ago today, I found out I was pregnant with DD. Ahhhh, how time flies.
- I am so looking forward to another spinach salad for lunch.
- My cleaning lady is at my house right now, so when I go home for lunch, the whole house will be shining. My favorite hour of the week (well, actually every two weeks, since that's how often she comes)! Too bad the cleanliness only lasts until the kids come home in the evening.