Wednesday, January 13

I don't wanna!

This is going to be a whiney post, so feel free to skip it. Seriously, whiney. I have a 2-year old at home - I know whiney. And this is going to be whiney.

I want restriction. I am not just hitting the wall with my dieting. I splatted against the wall like a fly. I am done. Done. Done. Done. As in not rare or even medium. But well, well done.

I was hanging on by a thread until yesterday, and all hell just broke loose. I am not surprised - 6 or 7 weeks is about how long I usually make it. And hmmm, oh, yeah, today is 7 weeks.

I won't go into details so as to not send your salivary glands into overdrive. But let's just say that last night's dessert (which I indulged in) might have found its way onto this morning's breakfast plate. Ok, the remains are in the garbage, and I shall repent at lunch.

Mentally, I keep falling into 'last supper' mode. I know once I get restriction, several things are going to be off limits, most likely. And mentally, I want them before my fill next Friday. However, I will get back on track right now and not let the madness continue.

Is it next Friday yet?

4 comments:

  1. This is exactly how I feel - I am so with ya sister except I hit the wall at 4 weeks!!

    I ate one bite here, one bite there of this dessert I had bought for my guests (that they didn't eat - damn them!). It should be illegal in at least 48 states ;)

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand. So much!! I have been fighting "last supper" mode for weeks. I was shocked at how hard it hit right before my first fill (and before the second).

    I knew about bandster hell, but I really didn't plan on "dieting" for months.. *whine* I don't know but I expected to feel something from the first couple fills (now at 6ccs) and I did for maybe a day or two. Now NOTHING! Plus I have been losing and gaining the same 2lbs all month *whine* *whine*

    But, it will be over soon!!!!! We will look back and this and it will seem all a blur - just like the preop is starting to be. I keep telling myself that and it does help. I also make sure all the "bad" stuff stays out of my house. Otherwise it just makes it too hard. Way way too hard. Plus I drink a TON!

    One thing I did find that helps was to get a few yummy healthy subsitute snacks. My favorite is the 100 calorie ice cream sandwich. It isn't a good band food - which doesn't really matter since I don't have restriction, but it helped with the desires to have another sweet desert. I also have used sugar free pudding and mixed cool whip in it to get a easy mousse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, sorry to hear it's so tough right now. Hang in there. Only nine more sleeps till next Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there! This too shall pass!

    ReplyDelete