Tuesday, January 26

Close but no cigar

Where in the heck did that saying come from? I have no idea!

Anyhow, I think I'm close but no cigar on the restriction front. (Are you guys tired of hearing about this yet? I feel like a broken record!) I did well with lunch yesterday - no need for snacks to get me to dinner, which was good considering how light my lunch was. And my mid-afternoon cup of coffee seemed to kind of sit on top of my food.

But then I was able to eat more than I should have for dinner, and it had noodles and a piece of banana bread (I had book club at Bob Evans - not my choice of restaurants at all.) And while I was satisfied, I certainly wasn't full.

This morning, I feel a bit tight. I just drank 20 oz of water and a cup of coffee and am about to eat my breakfast, so we'll see how it goes down.

Despite the fact that I'm not quite there yet, I'm feeling very positive that my next fill will bring me really, really close, if not to my sweet spot. I CAN do this! I will do this! I'm so anxious to step on the scale tomorrow for my official weekly weigh-in - I am so hopeful that it'll report my lowest number yet. Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Closer's good! Maybe in the next few days it'll tighten up and you'll be set. Hey, dare to dream, right? Good luck tomorrow, can't wait to hear how well you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Bill Clinton had something to do with that saying.. hmmm lol.

    Good luck with your fill tomorrow! Here's for kicking that restriction into top gear :)

    ReplyDelete