Thursday, January 28

Happy Birthday to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


Shameless self-promotion - it's my birthday! WOOHOO!

I am the big 3-5 today. 35. I wonder when I am going to feel grown-up and mature. I'm still waiting. I still laugh at jokes written for 12-year old boys, I still turn to my mom for advice on everything, and I still wonder who the heck decided I could raise two kids.



Anyhow, my band seems to be giving me a bit of a birthday present this morning - I am feeling tiiiiiiight. What the heck is this? I am kinda hungry, but I have that tight in the lower esophagus feeling going on. The lump in the throat feeling. I'm not even really wanting to drink. Could it be delayed-onset-restriction? (OH, I think I just coined a new bandster term - DOR!) I seem to be tight(er) in the AMs and then can eat way more than I should in the PMs. From all my reading, it sounds like I am close to my sweet spot - just not quite there yet, which makes me uber-excited for my fill in 12 days!
Let's see. My boss is taking me out to lunch (mexican) and my lovely husband is taking me out to dinner (seafood). Other than that, I am busy busy busy at work today. Lovely. Last year we had a snowday on my birthday, and I was really hoping for the same thing today! No such luck.

17 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! January birthday girls RULE. Cute pics. Nice b-day present from your band. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Enjoy every minute of it! Love the new bandster term, I get that after my fills too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAND SISTA' WOO HOO! Have a wonderful day today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! BTW you never have to be grown-up and mature. I'm not and I'm 55!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday, darlin'! :)

    New blog layout, right? I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! It's my birthday too. Only, I was 12 when you were born! Happy Birthday from an old Aquarius.
    Tessie

    "Band me Baby!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, you look so young. I thought you were like 25. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a lovely day - sounds like you have a lot planned. Yay for the restriction too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday!!!

    I am sooo jealous that you have Restriction when I am still waiting for it, after 2 Fills!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a wonderful Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did I miss your birthday??? So sorry-- been wrapped up in all my dramaz... Happy Happy Birthday... looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete