We got home about 1:30 pm today. It would have been about 30 min sooner had we not hit traffic from the parade and Packers/Lions game trying to get out of downtown Detroit.
A few highlights from the past two days:
1. I have a Lap-band AP Large, for what it's worth.
2. My surgeon does the first fill at 6 weeks and is aggressive with his fills.
3. My surgical nurse was banded in 2004 and has lost 167 lbs!
4. I am supposed to be on clear liquids (no protein shakes) for 10 days. Anyone else have to do this?
5. The pain still isn't that bad. I haven't had pain meds since about 11 pm last night. I hope I can continue, as pain meds have a tendency to make me puke, which I am obviously scared to do.
Other than just being tired, I'm feeling OK. Not fantastic, but pretty darned good all things considered. Thanks for all the kind thoughts and words - they really, really helped!