Tuesday, August 10

Jealous? You should be.

(Yeah, I stole the title from Heidi, but only because it's perfect!)

I got to meet the one and only, ever fabulous Heidi on Saturday. We took our DDs to Downtown Disney, where they played and we compared band notes, batwings, and elephant thighs; and discussed everything WLS-related to what we can/cannot eat, how we're feeling, and how those around us are dealing with it.

She's funny and sassy and cute and looking good! Her attitude rocks, and she's really a band superstar. I'm so glad I got to meet her...and I will stalk her until we get to spend time together again! Because I now consider her a friend. For real.

Oh, and her daughter is ADORABLE. So imaginative and bright. That girl is going to be on Broadway some day!

The little girls:


The big girls:

7 comments:

  1. Cute! Sounds like you both had a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious, and yes...I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know that I'm still around reading your blog. I've been so busy with school and work, it's not even funny. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! When do you want to meet up with Stephanie and I? I am an hour away in Ormond Beach and Stephanie is south of me and about an hour away from you also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great time to me. Lucky you to get to share with someone in person...very cool. Thanks for your note. I missed you too!

    ReplyDelete