Thursday, October 20

HELLLLLLLLO!

Hi! Thanks, Trisha, for encouraging me to post. It's not that I don't love you guys, but honestly? I'm loving life right now, and most hours of most days are full. It was a lot easier to post when I worked, as I had eight hours to waste. ;)

Now my days are full of working from home a few hours each day, taking the kids somewhere daily, cleaning the house, and being Suzy Homemaker. I actually am enjoying it. I feel like we've finally got a schedule established, which is so good for me, as while I don't like being disciplined, I thrive with discipline. Isn't that how it always is?

So, what's going on? Stephanie (I dream of high heels) is so sweet. She came all the way to my house this weekend, just to bring me a swag bag from BOOBS. Isn't she awesome?! I am going to try my darnedest to be there next year, but with two kids who need tending to and a husband who doesn't have enough time off work to tend to said kids and with no one else to really watch them, that time of year is just really hard for me. Not to mention, my BFF lives in Milwaukee, and another dear friend lives in Chicago, so no way could I head to their neck of the woods without making a few days for each of them. Which means a long weekend turns into at least a week trip. And said kiddos still need tending to! Anyhow, I digress, I am going to see what I can do to be there next year!

I have another hiatal hernia. I have had some heartburn, but I figured it was all band-related. Nope.

I started running. Yet again. Who's all doing the princess half? I might, might, might be in. We'll see. I'm actually enjoying running this time, which has never really happened before.

I'm down to 187.6 lbs! .4 more lbs and I'll have lost half of myself. That's a great reason to do another half, huh?!

I took measurements today, and since the beginning, I have lost 139.25" total:

3.25" - neck
15" - bust
16" - waist
18.5" - lower belly
17.75" - hips
6" - each arm
13" - each thigh
9.5" - each knee (crazy, huh?!)
6" - each calf

I think that's about it from my boring yet enjoyable life...Later!

7 comments:

  1. So nice to hear from you again. I'm resurrecting the Stars of the Band blog and am compiling a list of Stars. Can I put you on the list to be one of our Stars! It only means answering a few questions. I only plan to put up one a month so you would have lots of time. Send me a message at ysandray@gmail.com. We won't be in action until December.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are my hero!!! I'm so proud of and impressed by you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy,

    I'm new to your blog. I look forward to reading more of your post!

    And "down 187"...that's just plain awesome!

    And it seems like I keep hearing the name Stephanie is people's blogs....that's great also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are AMAZING girl!! over 3 inches just off your NECK alone?! you're my hero! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so freaking AWESOME Amy. Your weightloss is something that everyone aspires to have. I love it when you post. No matter how boring you think your life is...keep coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are truly amazing Amy! Good for you! I will be at the Princess with my princess Mallory. She will be running and mama will be cheering her on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just discovered your blog today. I am scheduled to be banded Nov. 21st and you can't believe what an inspiration you are to me right now. Keep it up and keep posting. I'm so anxious to follow your long-term success.

    ReplyDelete