Assuming you'll all take me back, thank you for letting me take a break. I desperately needed it. My head feels back on straight. I'm no longer feeling down. I'm happy and me again. I don't know exactly what it is that happened, but a break from thinking about my band 24/7 and focusing on the rest of my life certainly helped. I will say that it's been so nice just 'living'.
Here's a run down of what's been going on the last 5 or so weeks:
- 5 rounds of company for 17 days straight. We finally got our house back yesterday.
- DD turned 3!
- I lost 1 lb.
- My restriction is coming back from my unfill. I just tried to eat chips - um, not so much.
- My BFF got engaged. She's getting married in Paso Roblos next March, so it gives me something to aim for once again.
- I forgot where the gym is! Better get in gear considering my first half-marathon is 3 months away.
- I've inched towards my 1-year bandiversary, which is tomorrow! Stay tuned...
And in the mean time, check these out - I'm welcoming myself back by sharing a few new pics of the kids I took this weekend...